KidLife occurs for children during each service.
- Parents may check-in their child upon arrival at KidLife Check-in.
- Nursery is available for infants through 2 years for the entire service.
- Following check-in, older children will proceed to the main service with their parents to worship together.
- Older children will transition to the KidLife area following worship for an age-appropriate Bible study lesson and activities.
- Children 2 years through 5th grade will be divided into age-appropriate groups.
- Parents will proceed to the KidLife check-in area to pick up their child following the service.
When you first visit CLF, one of our team members will greet you and will direct you to the KidLife check-in area.
Our KidLife Team will be available to register your child and answer any questions that you may have.
Every KidLife Team member has completed a background screening. In addition, the KidLife area is protected by our Safety Team members.
Every child is matched to their parents with an ID number. Should we need to contact you during a service, your child’s ID number will be displayed in red under the auditorium video screens or a team member will find you in the auditorium.