In-person services have resumed on Sunday mornings at 10:30 a.m. with reduced capacity and recommended guidelines in place.
We here at Christian Life Fellowship understand that we are living in some unprecedented times. We want to be sure that all members and guests are able to worship safely. The leadership at CLF are using the following guidelines to make sure we can accomplish this goal.
- We will have masks available for anyone that would like to have one. Masks are not required but are encouraged.
- We will continue to practice social distancing in our service. Our Chairs and isles are all placed at the recommended distances per the CDC guidelines.
- In the event that we are made aware of someone testing positive for Covid while they were in our building, we will take the following steps:
- We will have an extra sanitization of the facility along with our regularly scheduled sanitization.
- We will contact those whose may have been within 6ft of the individual during the service.
- We will continue to offer virtual services for those that are unable to attend in person services. While we do feel the Bible calls us to worship as one body we understand that those who have symptoms or are at high risk of infection may not be able to join us live. Our live stream begins every Sunday morning at 10:30am.
Your spiritual and physical health are our highest priorities. We advise those who are high risk to please continue to worship with us online. We will continue to provide online services, Sundays @ 10:30 am, for those who would prefer to join us for worship at home on our Facebook page or YouTube channel. You can also watch past services On Demand here on the website.